Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobile variants not working when uploaded to server

Hello!

I've enjoyed using Xara web design for many years. I currently use Web designer Premium 10 with mobile variants and up to now, they've always worked. However, the latest changes on this website threw me for a loop. This website has 4 variants. They look great when I view the exported site on my desktop with a browser (see attached). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2018-04-05 at 4.43.37 AM.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	120532But when I upload it, it looks like this (other attachment)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2018-04-05 at 4.44.39 AM.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	120533. I currently have this on a test folder. The real site (before the latest changes) is at www.thebeautifulpig.com. Can you tell me what's causing this?

Default Re: Mobile variants not working when uploaded to server

I just checked the new version in the test folder (http://www.thebeautifulpig.com/BP-ex...3/products.htm) and it shows exactly as the preview of your site. The rest of the site has some problems but perhaps you are still working on it.

In any case, refresh your browser after uploading a new version (Ctrl+F5).

If problems persist, go to the folder where your website is hosted, delete all folders and files in it, and republish your site.

As Boy says, your site and Variants are all good.

When you publish and view, your browser "remembers" a lot of the previous settings, images and layout so clearing the browser cache is essential

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you Acorn

Thank you Acorn
    And boy.