Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Embed a Website Widget Issue When Using More than One Code

I am having an issue when embedding a website widget for a form that I am using when I use html code for Wufoo on another page. On the Wufoo page where the form is, it looks fine. However on the Agendize page where I inserted and generated code for it is duplicating the form in a weird way on that page. http://4.testkc.com/agendize.htm

However, when I generate the code and use it without the Wufoo form on another page, it appears correct without the duplication. http://3.testkc.com/

I had this problem with another design program when placing two html codes on the same page for another design program but finally figured out a work around by inserting the code that was messing up last.

Has anyone experience this or know of any work-arounds?

Default Re: Embed a Website Widget Issue When Using More than One Code

This post was placed in Moderation because of the links and you being a new member. It is approved (and visible) now.

Is it possible the form got posted on a pop up layer?

In the Page & Layer Gallery, make any other layers (aside from the MouseOff layer) visible. See if by change a copy of the placeholder got added to one of the other layers.

I just double checked and the only place it is placed is in the MouseOff layer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Is it possible the form got posted on a pop up layer?

In the Page & Layer Gallery, make any other layers (aside from the MouseOff layer) visible. See if by change a copy of the placeholder got added to one of the other layers.

It looks like you have a second Iframe that was pasted into a placeholder.
    This is the code in the placeholder
    Code:
    <iframe src="//app.agendize.com/web/frm/113881061?id=113881061" style="width: 600px; height: 600px">
    Employee Health & Wellness Interest Survey for Corporate Leaders & HR/Benefit Managers</iframe>

Thank you. I should have thought of checking that. Not sure how that got created when I only used the website widget once. So I went in and deleted the extra iframe where the code was and it works perfect now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesd View Post
    It looks like you have a second Iframe that was pasted into a placeholder.
    This is the code in the placeholder
    Code:
    <iframe src="//app.agendize.com/web/frm/113881061?id=113881061" style="width: 600px; height: 600px">
    Employee Health & Wellness Interest Survey for Corporate Leaders & HR/Benefit Managers</iframe>