Quote Originally Posted by luxxeon View Post
Hi, wizard509. If anyone here becomes inspired enough to take up the challenge of reproducing similar animations based on my work using Xara, I would be very enthusiastic to see those results. Unfortunately, I don't use Xara for my 3d animation work, and wouldn't know how to even begin to create something like this in Xara. I'm sure it's possible in the right hands, but my knowledge of Xara is extremely limited in the animation capacity. On another note, I hope my posting here in the 3d forum isn't offending anyone or ruffling any proverbial feathers in the community. If so, I understand and will refrain from posting any further animations. I know the forum is geared toward Xara enthusiasts, but when I joined I was under the impression that the 3d forum was open to users of all applications since I saw many threads talking about different 3d packages. Please let me know if this is ok with the community here, but again I fully understand the concern and will certainly abide by any forum rules I may have overlooked. Have a great day and weekend!
Keep posting, It was was just a thought, anyway your animations are beautiful and inspiring. It would be an interesting challenge to see if anyone could do it with Xara. The only reason I said what I said was to hopefully show what could be done using Xara software to further our knowledge of what is possible and inspire others.