Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Youtube Chromium Beat - 3D Animation

Hello, everyone. Hope you are all doing well. This short animation was created with 3dsmax and After Effects. It is inspired by the art and patterns found in nature all around us. I hope you enjoy.

Default Re: Chromium Beat - 3D Animation

Very nice luxxeon, I like it but could you possibly do those with Xara so all here can see what our beloved program can do. Of course I re3alize you could not sound and you are perfectly within your rights to use any program you wish in the proper forum. What I would like to see is more participation on TG using Xara.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Hi, wizard509. If anyone here becomes inspired enough to take up the challenge of reproducing similar animations based on my work using Xara, I would be very enthusiastic to see those results. Unfortunately, I don't use Xara for my 3d animation work, and wouldn't know how to even begin to create something like this in Xara. I'm sure it's possible in the right hands, but my knowledge of Xara is extremely limited in the animation capacity. On another note, I hope my posting here in the 3d forum isn't offending anyone or ruffling any proverbial feathers in the community. If so, I understand and will refrain from posting any further animations. I know the forum is geared toward Xara enthusiasts, but when I joined I was under the impression that the 3d forum was open to users of all applications since I saw many threads talking about different 3d packages. Please let me know if this is ok with the community here, but again I fully understand the concern and will certainly abide by any forum rules I may have overlooked. Have a great day and weekend!

Hi Luxxeon,

Discuss 3D graphics software, and share your tips.
    I'm not a moderator but as far as I'm aware this thread in TG is for contributors using ANY 3D software, so you should be able to post as many 3D images/animations as you wish.

The more the better
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Luxxeon, as a Moderator, you are not transgressing any unwritten laws and your contributions enrich TalkGraphics.
    As a 3D tyro, I can only look at your creations in wonder, especially the balance of light and sound.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This forum is about 3D graphics and the software used to create it. Your 3D animations are perfectly suited for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by luxxeon View Post
    Hi, wizard509. If anyone here becomes inspired enough to take up the challenge of reproducing similar animations based on my work using Xara, I would be very enthusiastic to see those results. Unfortunately, I don't use Xara for my 3d animation work, and wouldn't know how to even begin to create something like this in Xara. I'm sure it's possible in the right hands, but my knowledge of Xara is extremely limited in the animation capacity. On another note, I hope my posting here in the 3d forum isn't offending anyone or ruffling any proverbial feathers in the community. If so, I understand and will refrain from posting any further animations. I know the forum is geared toward Xara enthusiasts, but when I joined I was under the impression that the 3d forum was open to users of all applications since I saw many threads talking about different 3d packages. Please let me know if this is ok with the community here, but again I fully understand the concern and will certainly abide by any forum rules I may have overlooked. Have a great day and weekend!
    Keep posting, It was was just a thought, anyway your animations are beautiful and inspiring. It would be an interesting challenge to see if anyone could do it with Xara. The only reason I said what I said was to hopefully show what could be done using Xara software to further our knowledge of what is possible and inspire others.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Luxxeon, I love your animation. It has me thinking it would be cool if there was a smart phone app that would play that kind of thing to any music on the phone. (I'm thinking the app would have access to all the music on the phone).