Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zaphodeist

Default Re: Zaphodeist

And he loved it csekz!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg yes I know, YNWA John.

Yes, I was expecting Liverpool to pasted all over my Facebook, then I realized - no more
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

I have asked Christine, John's cousin to post details here re: funeral arrangements and any other related events.

According to Christine, John was a very private person (I am guessing he lived alone). So TalkGraphics and Facebook were probably a virtual family for him.

John was an amazing person with great humour, which shined through even the virtual channels.

On Facebook his name was Zaphodeist Fortytwo, the number 42 in that referrred to the famous book with title "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", where 42 is the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"

He had very good knowledge about Xara, on the XaraUsers Forum was also Moderator and always welcomed everyone. Never will forget the Off-topic chats, that was so big fun with him, not only about the football or the universe, just about anything, for example he also liked the music very much.

As an artist John was the master of transparencies in my opinion, just some examples from his collection drawn by Xara

"Pulpit"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pulpit.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	120535

"Covenanters"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covenanters.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	120536

On TalkGraphics registered in 2007 and had 6202 posts..