Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding buy buttons to gallery images

I want to put some sort of link on buy buttons associated with some of the images in my art gallery pages. It should take customers to a check out area for credit card or Paypal. I want some of the items to be available for purchase, but not all of them. I guess I could use the store template, but I don't want everything available for sale. And I'm not sure what the store template does anyway. I have that page on the site I'm building and when you preview the page and click on an item to buy it it just takes you to the Xara site? Is there some widget I need attached to the image placeholder or code inserted, etc.? Not sure how this works and I can't find anything in the help file.
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1

Default Re: Adding buy buttons to gallery images

I searched on line and found that in Xara Web Designer Premium v11 they say there is the following in the design gallery online, but I'm not seeing it from v15
    "E-commerce - Page Elements & Widgets > E-commerce (widgets) - including PayPal and Amazon. (Pro and Web Designer Premium only)"
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1

Follow the instructions here
    https://developer.paypal.com/docs/cl...uy_now_step_1/
    Make a rectangle the same size and position as the button should be then use the rectangle as a placeholder(body) and paste the button code from Paypal.

Thanks very much, James

I also started looking at XT-CMS but am not sure I would need that much control, well see. I haven't yet looked into how to set up a blog using Xara and it also doesn't have much info in the help file