Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Klick to Phonenumber

Hi there,

Is there a Solution out in Webdesigner 15 to link a Phonenumber by Klick on a Field?

I know i can open Websites but did not found a Way for Phonenumber.

Thank you - Mike

Default Re: Klick to Phonenumber

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2301 View Post
    Hi there,

Is there a Solution out in Webdesigner 15 to link a Phonenumber by Klick on a Field?

I know i can open Websites but did not found a Way for Phonenumber.

Thank you - Mike
    'Link to Web or Email address' Link can be made up as tel:+number.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hello Acorn,

Thank you for fast Reply but i tried this (also before) and yes the link works but the marked Number at my Website is invisible when marked as tel:+number
    whats wrong here?

Mike

Hello Acorn,
    Thank you for fast Reply but i tried this (also before) and yes the link works but the marked Number at my Website is invisible when marked as tel:+number
    whats wrong here?
    Mike
    Mike, you have to explain what you mean by a "marked number"?

Upload an example Xara design page.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

okay and sorry,

i´m going to mark a textfield to link it as tel:+number
    than i´m doing the right Click to set tel:+number and click for the link - set save
    again in normal view of webdesigner it seaams the number i have marked before has gone (invisible)
    i go and check the webview and well it´s there to click but not able to see the textfield.
    another try using a design from gallery and same procedure - same result - phonesign is not visible after i set it with link to tel:+number
    no idea what´s going wrong here.
    could make you a video but i´m not shure if i can upload it here.

Mike

okay...

have found the mistake i did.
    there is a mark set by default which says "use same Linkcolors" or so.
    disabled it and now i can see everything as wanted.

Thank you Acorn for SupportClick image for larger version. 

Name:	27-03-2018 22-51-08.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	120452

okay and sorry,
    i´m going to mark a textfield to link it as tel:+number
    than i´m doing the right Click to set tel:+number and click for the link - set save
    again in normal view of webdesigner it seaams the number i have marked before has gone (invisible)
    i go and check the webview and well it´s there to click but not able to see the textfield.
    another try using a design from gallery and same procedure - same result - phonesign is not visible after i set it with link to tel:+number
    no idea what´s going wrong here.
    could make you a video but i´m not shure if i can upload it here.
    Mike
    Mike, open Web Properties > Website and see what settings are in the Website link colours.

Acorn

Well, now i´ll never forget, but as you can see i´m a not an advanced user but i´m stilllearning

Mike

Well, now i´ll never forget, but as you can see i´m a not an advanced user but i´m stilllearning
    Mike
    Those who learn find it harder to forget.

Acorn