Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Premium web designer doesnt load website catalogus

Hello,

Yesterday i bought Xara Premium web designer on disc, because i have no DVD player i decided to download the setup on the magix site. On some strange reason my windows defender blocked the file, so i have turned of windows defender. I installed the software from the Xara website with my serial, but it says it is 15 when i start the program? When i bought Webdesigner 12 premium but gues that is because the garenteed update for 1 year. Anyway if i start the software i can't import any website catalogus. I suppose those content was included. But it is all grey out and if i press the "buy" button i need to buy the software again..

Like years ago i had Magix 7 premium and that was working fine with all the catalogus content, but i lost it. So that is why i bought webdesigner 12 premium. But if it is not working i am doubting to bring the CD back and just go with wordpres instead.

Kind regards,
    Sander Rombout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix activatie.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	120435  
    Last edited by sander; 25 March 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Default Re: Xara Premium web designer doesnt load website catalogus

Quote Originally Posted by sander View Post
    Hello,

Yesterday i bought Xara Premium web designer on disc, because i have no DVD player i decided to download the setup on the magix site. On some strange reason my windows defender blocked the file, so i have turned of windows defender. I installed the software from the Xara website with my serial, but it says it is 15 when i start the program? When i bought Webdesigner 12 premium but gues that is because the garenteed update for 1 year. Anyway if i start the software i can't import any website catalogus. I suppose those content was included. But it is all grey out and if i press the "buy" button i need to buy the software again..

Like years ago i had Magix 7 premium and that was working fine with all the catalogus content, but i lost it. So that is why i bought webdesigner 12 premium. But if it is not working i am doubting to bring the CD back and just go with wordpres instead.

Kind regards,
    Sander Rombout
    sander, I replied in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...f-Xara-Servers on this for you already.

Regards,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat