Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to manage rounded rectangular or lines?

I like Webstyle many years. I have version 10. How to manage rounded corners?
    I attach a sample and also my source file.

Can you provide steps?
    Need help
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Info Re: How to manage rounded rectangular or lines?

Quote Originally Posted by toplisek View Post
    I like Webstyle many years. I have version 10. How to manage rounded corners?
    I attach a sample and also my source file.

Can you provide steps?
    Need help
    i don't think you have Xara Webstyle v10 as it only went to version 4.
    http://site.xara.com/products/webstyle/features/ is not supported easily on modern computers anyhow.

Your TG Profile has "Webdesigner v7" and you have uploaded a .WEB file (Xara Web Designer Premium 10.1 (10.1.5.37495)).
    The file has four lines and a box.

Use the v10 Help file and Search "Creating rectangles and squares".
    View https://www.xara.com/us/web-designer...os/2588.569389.

Acorn
    Acorn - My currently active Xara software: occasionally serviced XDPX, purposely unserviced XDPX12 & XDPX11 (32/64-bit), unserviced XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7 and lots of 'permanently-owned' licences back through time (to CC's Artworks)

Default Re: How to manage rounded rectangular or lines?

Thank you for this reply. I have changed profile settings and Xara Web Designer Premium 10.1

Please find enclosed rectangular. I have tried but corners can not be just slightly rounded. I have tried to change to 0,01 but none effect. Is this possible as my image and source file.

I have tried to add hamburger icon but an issue with the export. Are there some settings that prevent the same export into JPG like XARA source file?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by toplisek; 27 March 2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Updated images

Thank you for this reply. I have changed profile settings and Xara Web Designer Premium 10.1

Please find enclosed rectangular. I have tried but corners can not be just slightly rounded. I have tried to change to 0,01 but none effect. Is this possible as my image and source file.

I have tried to add hamburger icon but an issue with the export. Are there some settings that prevent the same export into JPG like XARA source file?
    If Curved corners is selected and then Curvature picked, I can type in 0.0001 to get a 0.1 pixel curve that is not visible at normal scales but it can be done. It probably has to be a decimal separator and not a continental comma.

Acorn
    Acorn - My currently active Xara software: occasionally serviced XDPX, purposely unserviced XDPX12 & XDPX11 (32/64-bit), unserviced XWD Premium 15 & 12, XPGD10, X3D7 and lots of 'permanently-owned' licences back through time (to CC's Artworks)

toplisek,
    See if the attached files help you, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-03-29_17-08-39 CURVES.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	120480  
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer PRO X (15) Xara 3D7 Web Designer