Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Templates

Hi I puchased mm1.1 and downloaded the menu pack, after installing the menus are not usable in menumaker i am being asked to download the menu pack any suggestions?

Hi Delbry,

Welcome to Talkgraphics. I would remove and reinstall MM. Should take all of 5-10 minutes...

Hi John
    have already tried twice it does not seem to have loaded the templates into the program they are showing in the examples but I can't use them I will give it another try thanks

Tried again I notice that during the instalation routine it is apparently loading the downloaded templates. But no luck here is a screen shot I am running widows xp home and am logged on as admin??

Please help Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mm.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	19814  

I have got exactly the same. I did a search in the MM11 FAQs. The templates for the full version of MM, is in a file called MM11tpack.exe, but I'm damned if I can find it! Sent a request off to Xara Support, but haven't heard back from them, except for a Ticket Number.

Thanks for that Keith I tried the reinstall several times I even moved the template install file into the xara directory and ran from there. I removed using add remove and by running mm install over an existing instalation which lets you remove come on Xara where is the answer?

Thanks Kieth MM11tpack.exe did the trick you can find it if you log on to your account at xara I did! Not very clear at all in all very confusing.

MM11tpack.exe
    Finally downloaded it!!! Seems like there must have been a fault with the link. It was still named as MenuMaker 1.1, but had a look this morning and noticed that it had changed.

The link had also changed porition, going to the top of the list of programs I have purchased.