Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Problem with Webform :(

Question...when i place the placeholder do i have to regenerate the placeholder image or can it be placed as already has the code embedded? I know that may be a silly question. As the image only disappears when i regenerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by NTK View Post
    Question...when i place the placeholder do i have to regenerate the placeholder image or can it be placed as already has the code embedded? I know that may be a silly question. As the image only disappears when i regenerate it.
    Not silly. If the Placeholder just has HTML code then the preview uses the available size of the Placeholder Shape unless you have specified dimensions in the code. If the Placeholder Shape size is rater small, not all of the form will get displayed. With the regenerate ticked, I get something every time. Same happens if I resize the Shape.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

here is the link to the up to date version

regards

NTK

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Np...1VDIz2k5CcP9rC
    Cheers, but I meant the published page so I could test it working.

acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

This seems to be the case but I don't have the knowledge to know how to get the graphic to display. I am sorry if I am repeating myself I am including screenshots to show what I mean as struggling to explain myself.

the first is how it looks second is how I want it to look. I keep feeling my understanding is limited and that I am missing something simple.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	actual.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	120441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goal.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	120442

I forgot to mention the actual way it looks is based on it being live as in published

You need to set the form or textcolour: <form id="contact-form" action="index_htm_files/send_form.php" method="post" style="background-color: #c2c7bf; color: #98660a;"> as presently it is black text on a black background.

Acorn

background-color: #c2c7bf; color: #98660a;

Does this just go into the body with the rest of the code?

Does this just go into the body with the rest of the code?
    Replace the first line of the Email form Placeholder code for the Body with this, changing the colours to suit your design.

Acorn

Gotcha. Thank you for your time and patience acorn.

Regards

NTK