Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Problem with Webform :(

Quote Originally Posted by NTK View Post
    Gotcha. Thank you for your time and patience acorn.
    Regards
    NTK
    Now you have that in the bag, I would seriously consider the CAPTCHA option to protect your email account from being SPAMmed.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Of Course, I am looking at that now

One thing I have noticed through user error...yes again is that regardless of being populated the form submit button always without fail links to the success page and the error page is not even coming into play.

One thing I have noticed through user error...yes again is that regardless of being populated the form submit button always without fail links to the success page and the error page is not even coming into play.
    It is not my code but the PHP is probably the simplest to just about work and user field data entry validation is still down to you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Ok I have no idea but thank you anyway

PHP knowledge = zero

Ok I have no idea but thank you anyway
    PHP knowledge = zero
    The best i can do for you is to include a required parament in your FORM:

<form id="contact-form" action="index_htm_files/send_form.php" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="recipient" value="1@2.com">
    <input type="hidden" name="inhtml" value="yes">
    <div class="contact-row">
    <div style="float: left; ">
    <label class="contact-label">Name</label></br>
    <input class="contact-input" style="width: 290px;" name="name" required><br>
    </div>
    <div style="float: right; ">
    <label class="contact-label">Email</label><br>
    <input class="contact-input" style="width: 290px;" name="email" required><br>
    </div>
    <div style="float: left; ">
    <label class="contact-label">Subject</label></br>
    <input class="contact-input" style="width: 610px;" name="subject" required><br>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="contact-row">
    <label class="contact-label">Message</label><br>
    <textarea cols="73" rows="10" name="message" required></textarea><br>
    </div>
    <input id="contact-submit" type="image" src="index_htm_files/submit.png" alt="Send" />
    </form>

Note, you email has been altered out.

Acorn

Acorn,

Works like a dream. Thank you for your help. It has also helped me further my knowledge for the future.

Regards

NTK