Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I select from FILE-NEW=>??? for say a 'Cell Phone", "Tablet","Wide Screen"

Hi Fellows,

I've been scratching on this for a while. I also know an explanation can be found (somewhere) in the 539 pages of the 'PDF' documentation. However, since the fall down the stairs, (and the aneurysm), I have not been able to re-find that advice.
    How do I initialize two or three brand new project pages in XARA that will emulate the 'css adjustments' for multiple devices?

Many Thanks,
    Paul

Default Re: How do I select from FILE-NEW=>??? for say a 'Cell Phone", "Tablet","Wide Screen"

Sorry to hear about your fall. I have moved this to Xara Web Design Chat. Not sure the answer to your question but someone will have a suggestion soon.

Default Re: How do I select from FILE-NEW=>??? for say a 'Cell Phone", "Tablet","Wide Screen"

Paul, are you talking about Variants?

Start with a Web Document.
    Then Utilities > Website variants.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat