Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Made with XARA

Default Made with XARA

I'm working on a new site and I can't get rid of the Made with Xara in the footer. It is not there when I'm designing, but when I preview, there it is. This is getting very frustrating. Can somebody help?

Thanks

Default Re: Made with XARA

Quote Originally Posted by Gowa View Post
    I'm working on a new site and I can't get rid of the Made with Xara in the footer. It is not there when I'm designing, but when I preview, there it is. This is getting very frustrating. Can somebody help?
    Thanks
    Which template did you start with?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Info Re: Made with XARA

For instance, at random, I have just open the WildSide website template and the "Made with Xara" there is in a Repeating Group on the MouseOff layer.
    To remove such, go the Page & Layer gallery, open a page in the Layer view and ensure the MouseOff layer is visible.

Go to the Footer.
    With the Select tool, click on the text and then press the delete key.
    A pop-up should open and you should click the Delete from all pages button.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 17 March 2018 at 05:23 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

It might be locked on the Page layer.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    It might be locked on the Page layer.
    I chose one at random and it wasn't locked but yes you would then have to unlock all objects from the Page & Layer gallery, pick the text and delete as above.

Acorn