Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Info Re: Changing positions/levels of pages? Layering Pages?

I would create a Top site that just has the seven top pages and a NavBar for these.
    I would then create a second Gallery site for the six gallery pages.
    The six images on the Top site gallery page link into the Gallery site pages. You have to use Link to Web addressing like gallery-3.htm, where the extension is required as the Top site doesn't know about the Gallery site.

The Gallery site has its own NavBar.
    You can use the same NavBar template for a secondary NavBar with one button called Gallery that returns to the Top site gallery page.

Do the same for the four pages in a separate About site.

All three sites can publish to the same folder provides all page names are unique across all of them.
    You can introduce sub-folders but I have never found much benefit in doing so.

Please note the first page of a site does not need to be called index so the Gallery and About first pages can be anything like gallery-1 and about-1.

All three sites can grow and change NavBars with impunity.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Changing positions/levels of pages? Layering Pages?

OK, thanks everyone for all your help again. Really appreciate it and will work on your suggestions this weekend when I have time.
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1