Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Third page doesn't show up in menu

Hi People,

I made a new site with three pages. But for some strange and misterious reason the page title doesn't show up in the menu on the first page. What's happening?

I tried renaming the page, delete and recreate it, but nothing helps. Is it a bug?

Can somebody help?

Kind regards, Frits
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Third page doesn't show up in menu

Viewed your file in Chrome, FF, Opera, Edge and IE and couldn't see anything unusual. All page titles and menu buttons work as expected.

Perhaps you have to refresh your browser: Ctrl+F5.

Thanx for the reply Boy, but i tried that. This is a screenshot after CTRL F5
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes, when using the online version I can see the issue. Have you tried to republish your site?

Gonna tho that.

Yes I tried that, but that also doesn't help.

When I preview the website local the menu item (Over mij) does show up. But as soon as I upload it, it's gone. When you navigate to page 2 (Informatie) it's there. And when you go back to Home it stays there. I don't know what is going on. I also tried to remove the page and recreate it, but that also doen't help.

When I look at the html of the first page the menu item is't there, so it looks like it is not exported...

Frits, first a word of warning. You enclosed your webhost info in the .web document that you posted in this thread. I advise you to change your log-in data so others cannot access your web space now that these data are public. For future reference: To distribute your .web file safely, go to Utilities/Web Properties/Publish and untick the 'Save password in document' box.

The issue that's causing the one button not showing is due to the fact that there are two versions of your website. One is home.htm and one is index.htm. Delete all files by doing the following: click the 'Settings' button next to the 'Other web host' button (in Utilities/Web Properties/Publish); click the 'Explore web space' button at the bottom of the dialog; select all files shown in the window; and press the 'X' button at the top. Now you can republish your website and all should be working fine.

Thanx very much Boy, that did the trick. Leaving my password in the file wasn't so bright. Thank you for reminding me, I changed my password.