Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Importing Word Table and linking a word in a cell

I'm using Web Designer 11 Premium Windows 10 . Have list of events in Excel, have converted to Word and trying to "Import" and then link a word in a cell to a specific page. Having great problems in position Table in Web designer. I have asked this question before but cannot locate answers, any help please, am I using the correct approach. Terry

Default Re: Importing Word Table and linking a word in a cell

Did you try to drag & drop the file from Explorer into your web file and soft grouping it?

Was this the thread you're referring to Tel?

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Boy Have tried your solution with a number of variations but does not seem to resolve the problem.

Egg I don't how you did that but thanks that's the one. Working my way through suggestions, will come back to you later. Terry

Great.

Not magic, I keep a notepad file on my desktop called 'Search'. It has the following text line. Just change the search criteria after the plus sign, Ctrl+A, and paste it into a search box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	search.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	120370  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Great.
    Not magic, I keep a notepad file on my desktop called 'Search'. It has the following text line. Just change the search criteria after the plus sign, Ctrl+A, and paste it into a search box.
    Egg, the original Thread is still etched in my heart.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I can well imagine it did go on a bit, and I hate to say I never really resolved the matter. I have just come back to this site and I have been running around in circles again hence my request to Egg. Having looked through all replies I think I'm nearly there. I will tell you tomorrow how/if I resolve the problems I have had. If you would then look over the end result (homework) and comment accordingly please.
    Thanks for the Search magic. Terry

Quote Originally Posted by golfertel View Post
    I can well imagine it did go on a bit, and I hate to say I never really resolved the matter. I have just come back to this site and I have been running around in circles again hence my request to Egg. Having looked through all replies I think I'm nearly there. I will tell you tomorrow how/if I resolve the problems I have had. If you would then look over the end result (homework) and comment accordingly please.
    Thanks for the Search magic. Terry
    Terry, we genuinely want to get this resolved so do come back.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

ditto
    Egg