Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Importing Word Table and linking a word in a cell

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    If I view your link I get:
    Egg, are you using Opera and which version?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Just an aside I see the Adobe header bar appears OK in IE and Chrome but not in Edge. However it is not a problem for me, just pleased to have got it working.Terry

Firefox 59.0.2 Acorn.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Firefox 59.0.2 Acorn.
    Thanks, FF 59.01 & 59.02 both worked for me.
    Page no longer has the PDF so can not really check further.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Ditto here now Acorn. One thing I suspected is the pdf filename has an ampersand (&) in it which may cause issues in a url.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Apologies, have computer problems at the moment, that page was somehow deleted. Hope to get back up on site but it will be a few hours. Terry

Should be back up now. It works OK for me using, Firefox, Chrome, IE and Edge Terry

Ditto here now Acorn. One thing I suspected is the pdf filename has an ampersand (&) in it which may cause issues in a url.
    Egg, funnily, I get a problem with Opera but not Firefox. My code was supported to cover all browser quirks so the file's ampersand might be the issue.
    @Terry, any chance of changing the PDF file name? Copy of Events & Fixtures 2018 14th March 2018 PDF.pdf does seem a bit tortured - I would have gone for 2018 Events and Fixtures (0314).pdf

Acorn

Hey Gents I'm hanging on by my finger tips of my ability. I have changed file name and inserted, I have done something slightly wrong but it is there on site, Use "Seniors Open" page. Had to take out brackets of fife name as it said it was invalid, did not know if you intended me to put those in or not. Have to go out for a while, do not have time to sort it out. Not too sure what you meant by using PDF or pdf. Terry