Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MP3 Files not playing since updating to Web Designer Premium 15

Email today from Rob at Xara support said, We are hoping to release the patch for all our products very shortly.

Best wishes,
    Peter

Having checked v15, the fault still applies! Nothing has changed! What a disappointment.

You gave me the idea to look for my audio mp3 files in index_htm_files and found them all. They all play when I click on them, but on my website some play, others not. I also checked each code in its individual HTML code (body) and all are correct.
    This one works: <audio class="xar_meplayer" src="index_htm_files/Out in the pouring Rain.mp3" controls width = "100%" height="100%"/> = 1.9 MB
    This one doesn't: <audio class="xar_meplayer" src="index_htm_files/I ll be your love.mp3" controls width = "100%" height="100%"/> = 2 MB
    I have one with 6 Mb, so the size doesn't seem to be the cause. It drives me nuts! Can I ask you for your input this way? I'm new here...

My Website/ page in question is http://wolfsmusic.info/wolfsoriginals.htm

Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by flwolf View Post
    You gave me the idea to look for my audio mp3 files in index_htm_files and found them all. They all play when I click on them, but on my website some play, others not. I also checked each code in its individual HTML code (body) and all are correct.
    This one works: <audio class="xar_meplayer" src="index_htm_files/Out in the pouring Rain.mp3" controls width = "100%" height="100%"/> = 1.9 MB
    This one doesn't: <audio class="xar_meplayer" src="index_htm_files/I ll be your love.mp3" controls width = "100%" height="100%"/> = 2 MB
    I have one with 6 Mb, so the size doesn't seem to be the cause. It drives me nuts! Can I ask you for your input this way? I'm new here...
    My Website/ page in question is http://wolfsmusic.info/wolfsoriginals.htm
    Wolf
    Wolf, yes you can ask.

The main problem is you adding to a very stale Thread that is 5 years and one day stale. The OP might be using a completely different version to yours. I think you are using version 17/18.
    Next time, do raise a fresh Thread.

I think your problem is one od stacking.Your have an outer groping for each track of 59px.
    The players are inside this grouping and are set to 29px So the outer is probably masking some of the tracks and the order of the tracks is not the same as how they are displayed.
    You can see (or not) what the issue presents as when you hover over the track, some show the time of the track as a pop-up while other are partially hidden.
    In other words, they are bunched too tightly.

If you re-arrange the bottom images to the right side, you will have enough space to stretch them all out properly.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat