I'm in NJ (the US), but when I navigate to "xaraxone.com", I'm taken immediately the the European site - "www.xaraxone.com/eu/". Determined, though, as I am, I clicked the currency symbol at the upper right and selected US, and was now taken to "www.xaraxone.com/us/", which was promising at first -- until I noticed that all the product prices are still shown in Euros.

Taking my own post a bit off topic: selecting one of the products priced in Euros keeps me on the www.xaraxone.com/us/ site, but shows me the page explaining that only Xara online is supported on the site -- and there are additional links to take me to Magix for a product purchase. No doubt I'm not the first to whine about this, but I do believe the way the products and branding have been handled make for further confusion -- not less. I find it mildly alarming (is that an oxymoron?) to see the phrase "...our distribution partners MAGIX Software...", which brings to mind the awful experience I've had over the years with software distribution companies like novadevelopment. I do wish that another solution had been found re: online branding for the software products, services, and websites. I can navigate through this, but it does seem suboptimal.

Anyway - back on topic: price currency needs to be aligned with country locale on the site.

Jon