Greetings --

I ran into an issue that's a first for me with Xara products: it seems that my copy of Designer Pro X (365: version 15.0.0.52427) will not connect online to Xara / Magix servers as of around 12:00AM EST, 3/13/18. The tab for the Local Designs gallery has "(Offliine)" appended to the tab title, and when I check for updates (Help/Check for updates...), there's a blink, a long pause, and then I get the error message indicating "You must be online to use this feature".

I've verified that I am, in fact, online: I opened email and several web pages before and after attempting the online activity with Designer Pro. I shut down the program and restarted. I rebooted and restarted. No change in results. I checked my account status on Magix.com, and it noted that the v15 version of Pro X365 was activated on my laptop on 3/8/18. The Pro X365 license is "valid until: unlimited", and the update guarantee shows good until 8/6/18.

Yet...I cannot get the application to be "online". Note: this WAS online earlier today. I've made NO changes in firewall or any kind of security in recent weeks.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Jon