Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't access online library in Web Designer Premium 15

Pretty disappointing . . . I can't access the online library in my new Web Designer Premium 15 just purchased a few days ago. I've searched other threads and I have done everything!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web designer error.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	120347
    1) Made sure my Windows 7 machine was up to date!!
    2) Made sure IE 11 (64) was installed and up to date!!
    3) Tried to run the Web Designer software as administrator!!

No go :-(

The program runs but I can't access the online library so it's totally empty.

funny thing is my Web Designer 11 works perfectly. :-(
    Last edited by glenndelaune; 13 March 2018 at 02:42 AM.

Default Re: Can't access online library in Web Designer Premium 15

Misleading, it was probably the Magix server that was offline as you weren't the only one.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

I have had problems to and I think it is better raised in the Dear Xara Foum:

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...f-Xara-Servers

It is a fail for me with v15, v12 & v11.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi glenndelaune,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we've passed it on and trying to get this fixed ASAP!

To see my original post see here - https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Xara-Servers#3

Thanks,
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Farrelly View Post
    Misleading, it was probably the Magix server that was offline as you weren't the only one.
    I remember you. You helped me when I first got 11. Thank you. You mean you haven't been able to access the Online Content Library since version 11???

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I have had problems to and I think it is better raised in the Dear Xara Foum:

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...f-Xara-Servers

It is a fail for me with v15, v12 & v11.

Acorn
    Acorn sorry, you are the one I remember, not Christine. You're the one that was so helpful so Thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by glenndelaune View Post
    Acorn sorry, you are the one I remember, not Christine. You're the one that was so helpful so Thank you for that.
    Glenn, that is kind of you,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

UPDATE!! Well I finally was able to install IE 11 on my machine and the catalog is working now. Problem is all of the templates have a BUY NOW banner on them. When I click on that it says that all of those templates are included in the full version of the software. I'm confused about that because I thought I had the full version. Isn't Web Designer Premium 15 the full version?? I had The full version of Web Designer Premium 11 and I upgraded to Premium 15 for $99.00. What am I missing here??

Quote Originally Posted by glenndelaune View Post
    UPDATE!! Well I finally was able to install IE 11 on my machine and the catalog is working now. Problem is all of the templates have a BUY NOW banner on them. When I click on that it says that all of those templates are included in the full version of the software. I'm confused about that because I thought I had the full version. Isn't Web Designer Premium 15 the full version?? I had The full version of Web Designer Premium 11 and I upgraded to Premium 15 for $99.00. What am I missing here??
    Glenn, you are missing a reliable registration service from Xara/Magix. You have to raise a Ticket with them to resolve this unfortunately.

Acorn

Hello Glenn, I had the same "Buy Now" difficulty. As Acorn advised, I raised a Ticket and was sent a link that did the trick. By the way, I am running Windows 10.

bob