Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Do you like the old way or the new way to stretch text and photos

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I like the new stretch text and photo method

2 3.57%
  • No. I prefer the old way to stretch text & photos

54 96.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question POLL - Do you like the new stretch text and photo behavior in v15

Probably should have done this earlier.

Do you prefer the old way of stretching text and photos, or the new method in v15?

No comments. Just a simple YES or NO. (Yes I like the new behavior, No I do not like the new behavior)

Here's a link explaining the subject of this poll.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 11 March 2018 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Thanks to David P.
    IP

Default Re: POLL - Do you like the new stretch text and photo behavior in v15

No I do not like the new behaviour. Sorry about that Gary, didn't see the vote panel.

Stygg
    IP

what is meant by old and new methods?)
    have I missed something? Has something changed?

I understand what you mean
    Last edited by maksimon; 10 March 2018 at 07:31 AM. Reason: I understand what you mean
    IP

Definitely prefer the old way..... ok, with the next v15 update, we'll have to press ALT to revert. Personally, I would prefer they just revert to the old way and Press ALT to use the new way (Which I would probably never use anyway)
    IP

Promidi I was thinking the same thing.
    IP

Defenetly NO!
    Every Grafik Software I use has the behavior like it was in the old way in XDP too.
    Since this will not be changed in v15 I don't use this version and stick with v12.
    IP

@stygg2003, @maksimon, @Promidi, @ernie-f
    it is not clear whether you have actually voted.

There have been 30 Visitors with only 20 Votes.
    @Gary, can you make the Poll sticky?

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 11 March 2018 at 04:16 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Gary, can you make the Poll sticky?
    Done.
    IP

I voted )
    IP

It took me a while to figure out what this poll is actually about, because I had not come across that new "feature" (or rather, the removal of a feature that every vector graphics program in the world used to have for at least thousand years).

So maybe a link explaining the subject of this poll could be included in the first post.
    IP