Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Kington, Herefordshire. I used to live on a boat on the English waterways

Default Error message on Designer Pro X 11.2.5.42127 DL x64 Dec 9 2015

Had a problem yesterday. Here are the notes that I took as I was trying to resolve the problem. Hat's off to the sensible person who decided that automatically backing up the site is a good thing:

Internal program erro:r 1+92.k.sy.up

Showed after the export of a PDF. Could not escape: Program would not close using the x at the trcorner or the task manager.

After some minutes the program recover to the extent that I could "Save as" under another file name.

After that I was able to shut down the program.

Attempting to restart it showed the error: Failed to read XAR file (Failed to read record 659 68) At this point there was a blank white window titled [Mobile]

Could load neither the pre error nor post error file. Will need to try backup.

Could not load latest Backup. Had to go back to the previous one.

After that all was well.

Please could someone pass this on to the relevant authority and let me know what the relevant authority is so that I don't have to clutter up the forum with this sort of stuff.

HTH Nick

Default Re: Error message on Designer Pro X 11.2.5.42127 DL x64 Dec 9 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    Had a problem yesterday. Here are the notes that I took as I was trying to resolve the problem. Hat's off to the sensible person who decided that automatically backing up the site is a good thing:
    Internal program erro:r 1+92.k.sy.up
    Showed after the export of a PDF. Could not escape: Program would not close using the x at the trcorner or the task manager.
    After some minutes the program recover to the extent that I could "Save as" under another file name.
    After that I was able to shut down the program.
    Attempting to restart it showed the error: Failed to read XAR file (Failed to read record 659 68) At this point there was a blank white window titled [Mobile]
    Could load neither the pre error nor post error file. Will need to try backup.
    Could not load latest Backup. Had to go back to the previous one.
    After that all was well.
    Please could someone pass this on to the relevant authority and let me know what the relevant authority is so that I don't have to clutter up the forum with this sort of stuff.
    HTH Nick
    Nick, the relevant authority has to be Xara so you would need to raise a ticket with them.
    If you could replicate the fault, all the better but clearly it is one that youwouldn't want to.

As Xara have moved from v111 to v12 and recently jumped to v15, skipping v13 and v14, there is little chance that it will be fixed for v11.
    It may be possible that it has never been trapped before and a v15 bug fix could be implemented to rectify it.

Clearly as you are on v11 that won't sort it out for you.

Thanks for advising,
    Acorn

P.S. Manual backup is essential as you can never totally rely on what someone else has built.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat