Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default XARA Web Designer and Amazon

Dear Xara Web Designer Community,

Having been in the web design community for years, I have seen web design software come and go. Often this has been after investing a considerable amount of time learning a program and developing content that is unique to the program and not that easy to just transfer to another program. I have no Affliation with XARA other than as a user, but this message is important. We must post authentic and positive review of XARA Web Designer on Amazon. Why? Because, no matter what venue people buy the software on, they often read Amazon reviews first. I have XARA web designer, and have made an authentic positive review. That being said, if I were to go to the Amazon site now, I am not so certain I would make a purchase. I encourage, everyone to write an authentic positive review now to ensure our investment in working with Xara will continue. Thanks for reading and note that my only goal is making sure that Xara Web Designer thrives for all of us.

Default Re: XARA Web Designer and Amazon

after the pigs ear xara have just made of ver 15 I rather think my review would be not of the kind you are looking for

amazon reviews are never my first port of call, often difficult to seperate wheat from chaff

I think the marketers of Magix should be the ones to worry about these things.

Why would I share my thoughts on Amazon if I haven't bought the Xara product there? I have never used Amazon as a go to place for reviews of a product.

Social media manipulation is for Magix Marketing.

There will only be a genuine upsurge if Magix/Xara sort out the Xara product diaspora and reduce the "flagship" cost.
    Can you explain the fragmentation of Xara products and their names easily to a lay reader?

Talking about how good Xara may be when the customer can buy 10-20 Apps instead for the same cost is never going to run.
    This may be the driver Xara is using to force the Xara Online Designer (XOD) as it is device-agnostic.

Xara Web Designer (Premium) and Xara Designer Pro are beautifully crafted jewels but with the current emphasis on XOD, I would be loathe to promote either until there are some serious enhancements appearing under the Update Service.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat