Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Slow to open web page properties

That's good to know. It might be the number of pages but I suspect the delay is caused by something on those pages that v. 15 is struggling with. Perhaps something having to do with links or placeholder code.
    Or maybe the number of images you have. Have you optimized all images (Utilities menu). If you have a lot of images that were imported at high resolution, this can eat up memory. When you optimize the images, then close and reopen the document, all images will not be optimized to their current size.

In my example the top photo is 3.7 MB and the resolution at 1508 dpi. The photo optimized to 150 dpi is 74 K. So if you multiply this savings for all images in your site the savings in memory can be substantial.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	optimized.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	120250  

Ernie, I get "This video id unavailable" on your video post.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Ernie, I get "This video id unavailable" on your video post.
    Hi Egg,
    no matter where the bug is. Here is all fine with my PC's, Win-Tablet and Android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Or maybe the number of images you have. Have you optimized all images (Utilities menu). If you have a lot of images that were imported at high resolution, this can eat up memory. When you optimize the images, then close and reopen the document, all images will not be optimized to their current size.

In my example the top photo is 3.7 MB and the resolution at 1508 dpi. The photo optimized to 150 dpi is 74 K. So if you multiply this savings for all images in your site the savings in memory can be substantial.
    Tried the 'Optimize all images' option, has no effect on the delay it takes to open the Web Properties dialog. Have raised a ticket with Xara, will keep this post updated of any developments.

Yes, please keep us updated when you hear back.

Hi,

I've replied to your ticket requesting your file. If it is what I think it is, this should be fixed in the next patch.

Cheers
    Rob