Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default widget on web page

Hi
    Although first time on here i have been using Xara Web Designer for a while, which you probably going to think otherwise with my query!

I am trying to put a book now button on my web page and having tried several ways, read all the FAQs, been on internet etc., i simply can't get it to work.

RomanCart which I am using supply html to copy and paste onto web site in two parts. One to link with my store products page with them and the second a hyperlink with them. Both to be placed on the web pages.
    So I have tried this using the Place Holder in Xara, but nothing happens. The under the Web Page Properties, I've put it in almost all the link boxes there, one at a time but nothing again.

The closest I got to it working was to create a rectangle with code in it which when tested produced a clickable Book Now text which did work. However I couldn't get this to translate to a button and this is where I am at now.

Hoping someone can point out the error I am making please.

Default Re: widget on web page

Hope this helps:

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hope this helps:

Thanks Egg. But for some reason I'm not getting the sound!

That's odd. Are you sure you haven't got it muted? Can anybody else hear the audio?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Loud and clear, Egg!

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Loud and clear, Egg!
    +1

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Tinny & echoey more like it.
    Thanks to the both of you.
    Egg

Interesting you all can hear it. I have nothing muted and sound on all other apps and programmes work. Mmmm it only seems to be RomanCart screencasts and youtube when played through links but not when connected directly to youtube!
    I don't know. Trial and error I suppose....pity but thanks Egg, I'll try saving it and playing it from there.

Nigel,
    You don't have to watch it in the TG window, Start it playing & it will open directly in YouTube.
    Egg