Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Interesting...

Default Interesting...

There's a software online that I've never heard of called "Canva". It's a design software that cloud based so you can work with a team of designers to create whatever you need and it's free too. However, I must admit, I personally have never tried this online program so I don't know just how good (or bad) it really is. I don't even know if it's capable of vector graphics like XDP or Ai or if it's more like Ps (or Gimp). Check it out and tell me what you think of it:

http://www.canva.com/

Default Re: Interesting...

You see Mark, I baulk at any web presence that asks for my credentials and doesn't advise what it is going to do with them.
    No links to Privacy Policy or even what Canva is about.

Digging deeper, the better link is https://about.canva.com/.

>>> Very flat page construction and so far only PDF and image downloads.

So not at all webby.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    You see Mark, I baulk at any web presence that asks for my credentials and doesn't advise what it is going to do with them.
    No links to Privacy Policy or even what Canva is about.

Digging deeper, the better link is https://about.canva.com/.

>>> Very flat page construction and so far only PDF and image downloads.

So not at all webby.

Acorn
    Umm...Acorn, there's a privacy policy at the bottom of the link you shared. I didn't read it but I did notice that it had one. I might need to check out the "royalty" policy thingy though.

P.S...I didn't say that I liked this site. I only noticed it and shared it with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark321 View Post
    Umm...Acorn, there's a privacy policy at the bottom of the link you shared. I didn't read it but I did notice that it had one. I might need to check out the "royalty" policy thingy though.

P.S...I didn't say that I liked this site. I only noticed it and shared it with you guys.
    Mark, that is why i posted the link so anyone interested could discover the Privacy policy and all the other details.

I appreciate you were bringing it to our attention but it hasn't a handle on Xara's capabilities.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Mark, that is why i posted the link so anyone interested could discover the Privacy policy and all the other details.

I appreciate you were bringing it to our attention but it hasn't a handle on Xara's capabilities.

Acorn
    True.

looking at other offers on the page Expresii does look nteresting - I wonder which animation production company they have an exclusive licence agreement with...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/stor...m-requirements