Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Pictures/Placeholders not showing on mobile site

Here's what the tech from Siteground says: He want's me to change filters and maybe disable Pagespeed module.

Teodor A.: Alright! Yes, indeed we use Apache for our servers
    Teodor A.: It is actually a mixture between Apache and Nginx, but the core is pure Apache
    Teodor A.: I can see that the PageSpeed module is already activated for your "thesandiegomobilenotary.com" domain name
    eodor A.: The PageSpeed module is also enabled from the Supercacher tool in your cPanel. By default, the PageSpeed module is enabled with default Core Filters, designed to safely optimize the content of your website, without affecting the look or behavior. You can edit existing filters and add new ones from the cPanel -> Supercacher tool -> Advanced (next to PageSpeed for your domain)
    Teodor A.: Still, in case it is now working well with your website, my suggestion would be to just stop using it or experiment with disabling some of the default filters as it seems like they don't work well with your website

Hope this helps. I'll try it tomorrow. Just want the pix back and maybe increase the speed time on my web site.

Default Re: Pictures/Placeholders not showing on mobile site

Tom, the only other thought I have is a conflict with Pagespeed and Xara's use of Variants.
    If so, it is a bigger problem on Xara.

The only way to find out would be to publish the site with any Variants but get the site working first without Pagespeed.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat