Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 503 service unavailable

Anyone trying to open my website is today getting the message '503 service unavailable'.

I tried clicking on 'publish' in web designer premium thinking I would then go into the control panel. Usually when the sign-in box comes up it is already completed including password and off I go. Today I have to enter my password and then get a message 'Xara Hosting: Unspecified HTTP status code (503)'.

I have raised a ticket but I also raised a ticket on 3 Feb which was not answered until the 19th.

I'm not actually sure the problem is mine as one or two Magix sites are unavailable at the moment.

Default Re: 503 service unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by JFry View Post
    Anyone trying to open my website is today getting the message '503 service unavailable'.

I tried clicking on 'publish' in web designer premium thinking I would then go into the control panel. Usually when the sign-in box comes up it is already completed including password and off I go. Today I have to enter my password and then get a message 'Xara Hosting: Unspecified HTTP status code (503)'.

I have raised a ticket but I also raised a ticket on 3 Feb which was not answered until the 19th.

I'm not actually sure the problem is mine as one or two Magix sites are unavailable at the moment.
    Update: I have just received this response from Xara 'This looks to be an issue with one of our servers. I'm looking into it now and will let you know if I hear anything.' So hopefully it will be sorted out soon.