Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default picture file folder info posted with picture

My website made with Xara Web Designer 11 has one page that shows the directory of a picture file. You can see it at http://bluffviewonthehill.com/links.htm - there's text in the top image showing the file location of the photo. This is the only page this text shows up on the website. This nav bar item/page was one I added to the web template - I don't know if that had anything to do with the placement of the text showing the file structure.

Any constructive advise would be appreciated.

Default Re: picture file folder info posted with picture

It might not have anything to do with the picture but is it possible that you inadvertently copied & pasted the file location as text?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    It might not have anything to do with the picture but is it possible that you inadvertently copied & pasted the file location as text?
    The image was put on the main page and repeated on all other pages. The only thing different I can think of is that that page was added, it was not originally part of the template. I do not recall copying the file location data and putting it on that one page, there simply is no reason to.

But, apparently, that may be what happened - I moved the image and found a text box with the file location on the page. Deleted the text box, and the file location is no longer on the page. Don't know how this happened, must have been a stupid maneuver while doing all the page design.

Consider the case closed and thanks for your insights.
    Last edited by toejam; 22 February 2018 at 12:49 PM.

Glad it worked out!