Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Maxim Number of Activations

I had a huge problem with my laptop and had to reinstall a couple of times. The first couple of times I only removed all Apps on the system.
    After everything was loaded I still had a problem so I wiped everything off the laptop. The problem was not with XARA, but it was with Windows 10 upgrade.

Now the laptop is working great I ran the installation cd=rom Web Designer Premium 11.
    I enter the email and the password and now I am getting a message that says.
    "You have exceeded the maximum number of activations. "

Now how do I get pass this problem.
    I have WDP11 only on a laptop and a desktop.
    I do also have XDPX only on one computer.

HELP

Default Re: Maxim Number of Activations

Contact support: http://support.xara.com and they will get this sorted.

Gary1, I had that problem a time or two, so do as Gary P says, Xara will extend your activations, they did mine and very quickly too.

EDIT: I don't have the same program as you but that shouldn't make any difference.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

try going to your xara/magix account - if your restored computer is listed there as activated then deactivate it in the account; it's possible that restoring the computer has made the activation process think it is a 'new' [ie third] one and if so this may fix it... if not, then as Gary says go to support...