Quote Originally Posted by Funkyanorak View Post
I get a warning about using a non-standard font, but I can't find it. Is there a way of locating where it is has been used so that I can correct it?
You have not clearly identified your Product. Web designer is not Pro, it is Premium. If you have a Pro product, it is not Web, it is Designer Pro. Blame Xara, we all do.

I will assume it is Xara Web Designer Premium as this is the hard to discover the culprit.

This has to be done page by page:

Ensure all Layers are visible on the Design page.
Switch to the Text tool.
Check each page to see which ones display <Multiple> and on selecting the drop down of the Font box, the Used Fonts list shows the offending font.

Needle in a Haystack Approach
In the Page and Layer gallery, select each Text Line, Column or Area and expand the Font drop-down when you see <Multiple>

Prophylactic Approach
Select everything.
Switch to the Text tool.
Change the Font to the same one throughout.

A variation on the above:

Divide and Conquer
Approach
Select the top half of the design.
Switch to the Text tool.
If the Font box does not show <Multiple>, the font is in the other half.
If so, pick the left half of that and try again.
Essentially, discard the area that does not have the font and half the remainder and repeat.

Forensic Approach
Preview and then open with one of your available browsers.
Press F12 to check the resource file xr_text.css.
One of its line will be a Class, here: (.xr_s2 {font-family:'Bernard MT Condensed';font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-size:13px;text-decoration:none;font-feature-settings:'kern','liga' 0,'clig' 0,'calt' 0;color:#000000;background-color:Transparent;letter-spacing:0em;}, so to go back to the View source page, you can search for .xr_s2 and view the text in that font and the surrounding text.
Back in the design page, Select all, switch to the Text tool and type Ctrl+F and add the offending word into the search box.

In Xara Designer Pro, one uses the Names gallery and select the font in there to isolate its appearances.

Acorn