Wouldn't you know it.

I was working on my computer 2 nights ago and I got off the computer late in the evening. The next morning, I turned on my computer and it would not respond to my mouse. Then I noticed it would not respond to ANYTHING plugged into any USB port. What the hell! I tried everything I could to get the computer to work again. And I mean EVERYTHING. Eventually, I was able to get into my computer only by resetting the computer. Unfortunately, such drastic action erases ALL my software that I had installed on my computer. I had well over $1000 in software that vanished like...like...like MAGIC. And can you guess what I had to do? That's right. I had to go buy a new computer since my old one was starting to freak out on me. So, I went got online and searched Micro Center's website for a new computer. I ordered it and went to the store and picked it up (that was yesterday). Now, I have a new computer (a much better one, I might add) and it took all freaking night long to figure out how to get my software that I lost, installed on my new computer. I got XDP re-installed (thank goodness) and I re-installed Illustrator (with the help of an Adobe tech). I got Vector Magic back. Unfortunately, I lost ALL my Lightroom Presets (dang). I'm still waiting on Filter Forge people to help me get my FF back on my computer.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

But at least I'm back on TG Forums (which by the way, took me forever to figure out HOW to be able to post). Apparently, I have two accounts. One called Mark321 and the other called Mark123. Only one is registered to post.

But at least I got a new computer and it works like a charm. This sucker is FAST!

*End of rant*

Mark