Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Delete "Open Recent" List

are you working in an environment where you work off a usb drive and you share the account?

if so you may not want to leave backups and recent file info on the computer.... especially backups....

Thanks Acorn. It does not clear list but it satisfies the way I'm working. Many thanks, I like simple answers.
    Terry

I had the same question in another thread. Limiting the recent list, Page Options --> General --> Recent Files list only changes what is seen, it doesn't clear the list. I had already tried that. The problem is that when you set it back to 20 you have the same list showing. Am starting a new project so would like to clear the list and just see the new web files I'm working on or experimenting with. Sounds like it may be a registry thing which I will pass on, was hoping there was just a file that could be edited with a text editor. Oh well...
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1

to clear it completely you do need to delete the entries held in the registry as in post #2 [acorn] I think