Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default After several months, I can't get WD Premium 365 to run without error message 23

I posted this problem before, but cannot find it anywhere (sorry).
    I have been using WD Premium 365 for 6 or 7 months and have used to put our Real Estate Classes on the web. When I purchased WD 365 I also purchased the disk just in case I had a computer crash or need to re-run the program. Here is my immediate problem:

Recently, I needed to make some changes to our real estate class schedules, so attempted to bring WD 365 up on my computer so I could make the changes, then, publish them on the website. I could not get the program to come up on my computer. Here is what I got every time I tried to get WD 365 Premium to run on my computer: Here is the Error Message 23 I get:

"Unfortunately your License wa not successfully checked. The program has not been activated and therefore cannot be used. It is possible to check your license again online. This should clear up the problem. If the problem persists, get help from Customer Support Website. Again, the error message 23 is what I get.

By the way, I have checked to see if my License is still good and here is what I got:
    Xara Web Designer Premium 365
    Serial Number:
    Valid Until: Unlimited
    Update Guarantee: Until 06/26/2018
    Number of devices that can be used simultaneously: 2

Has anyone else had this kind of experience, and, if so, how did you correct the problem? I am desperate to fix this problem since I can't make changes to my websites now. I have not idea what to do.

Thought I had better add this. When WD 365 Premium looks as if it's going to load, it shows (Version 12.6.2 DL x64 April 25, 2017) then shows Error Message 23
    Thanks again for all help.
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 16 February 2018 at 02:54 PM.