Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Getting Error 23 Code

Good evening all,

Today I attempted to pull up my program (Xara Web Designer Premium 365) on my computer to make some changes to my website info I got this error message,
    "It is possible your system's hardware has changed. Your license needs to be checked if you want to continue using your program without restrictions. This should solve the problem".
    I did check my license and it says, (you have already registered this product). When checking my license info, it says: Xara Web Designer Premium 365 registration date: 10/24/2017, Valid Until: Unlimited and Update Gurantee: Until 06/26/2018". By the way, when I purchased this software I also purchased the disk just in case.
    What am I missing if anything? I have no idea what the problem can be since I last used this program yesterday. Thanks for any help I can get. I can't make any changes to my website cause I can't pull up this program on my computer. Thanks all.

bob
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 14 February 2018 at 09:30 PM.

Default Re: Getting Error 23 Code

if the program will not start - what I would do is deactivate it on the magix site [making sure you deactivate the right one if you have two current activations] - reboot your computer and try again to start it when it should reactivate

if not you may have run into one of the server glitches, or somthing on your computer has changed that has upset the verification process [usually but not always a hardware change]