Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New to the software, should I buy.. Does it have reCAPTCHA support?

Hello all

I am currently using the trial, which can't let me do much I know. For years I've been using a program called Serif to maintain my two web sites. Both used a simple old form of reCAPTCHA and a mail server to scan for spam . Serif is not longer supporting it's program or forwarding form mail contacts.

My main question, and I've had a very hard time getting any support from Xara support, no email response of facebook help so I am asking you all.

Does Xara web design provide reCAPTCHA that I can implement into the sites? Does it have forms I can insert, and does it also do the reCAPTCHA for me?

If I can get these questions answered with a YES, then I'd buy the program, but if not I'll have look else where.

Thank you!

Default Re: New to the software, should I buy.. Does it have reCAPTCHA support?

I use Jotform for all my clients, it has CAPTCHA. Your better off using a service like that where they focus only on forms. I used serif too, love xara.

https://www.jotform.com/help/205-How...-Captcha-Field

Also why are you judging the program by having CAPTCHA or not?

Default Re: New to the software, should I buy.. Does it have reCAPTCHA support?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Xara products do not have the native ability to create a form or to add a recaptcha.

But you can create a form using a third party solution such as JotForm or Formoid, Google and many others. And these form creation utilities can include recaptcha authentication.

Forms you have built then can be added to your site using a "placeholder" a simple rectangle into which you add the script or embed code.

See Help > Index > Placeholder Objects for more information.