Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Width=device-width

Hi everybody,

I am a new guy on the block, have been using Xara for a long time but this is the first time I enter this forum.
    After reading lots of post, I havenīt found what I am looking for so here you are my question:

Using responsive design I can perfectly edit my HTML computer code but canīt access to the mobile page one.
    Why do I want to do that?? 2 main reasons: forms and mobile device width, but I will only focuss on the second one: mobile device width.

I donīt want to use the settings in the program (custom or others three variants). Custom does not let me write what I really need.

When optimizing my site (SEO) with the "viewport" meta, the mobile device width should be "device=device-width, initial-scale=1", but I cant edit my HTML code, and program donīt let me configure this.

Can anybody help me please? or let me know about the thread or post where this discussion might be, thanks in advance.

Default Re: Width=device-width

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I do not know the answer to this but I am sure other members will know the answer. But you do not want to edit the HTML. You can use a "placeholder" object to insert code when you preview or publish your page/site. If you edit the actual HTML document, your changes will be lost the next time you preview or publish your site.

A placeholder will insert the script or code you want every time you preview and publish your site. See Help > Index> Placeholder Objects

Default Re: Width=device-width

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

I do not know the answer to this but I am sure other members will know the answer. But you do not want to edit the HTML. You can use a "placeholder" object to insert code when you preview or publish your page/site. If you edit the actual HTML document, your changes will be lost the next time you preview or publish your site.

A placeholder will insert the script or code you want every time you preview and publish your site. See Help > Index> Placeholder Objects

Hi, thanks for your answer.