Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Does Xara Web Designer Premium work on Linux Server?

Looking to purchase Xara Web Designer Premium, and contacted my webhost company to see what, if anything, I needed to do. My current website is on a Windows Server, and they said they would have to move me to a Linux server. Also they suggested that I check with Xara to see if Web Designer Premium was compatible with a Linux server.

Any replies/comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Does Xara Web Designer Premium work on Linux Server?

Welcome to Talk Graphics J.

It really doesn't matter whether it's a Windows or Linux server. To test to ensure this is correct download a trial version of Web Designer Premium create a test site and upload it to your server. I'm sure there will be no issues.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I use both. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Welcome to Talk Graphics J.

It really doesn't matter whether it's a Windows or Linux server. To test to ensure this is correct download a trial version of Web Designer Premium create a test site and upload it to your server. I'm sure there will be no issues.
    Thanks so much. Don't know much about servers and how they interact with programs, so appreciate the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    I use both. No problems.
    Thanks so much. Don't know much about servers and how they interact with programs, so appreciate the reply.