Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Support for drop down menus

I just managed to open the trial website I created in Web Designer Pro in Online Designer.

It seems like drop down menus are not supported in Online Designer? If not, does Online Designer retain the menu structure, so I could take it back into Web Designer Pro after my team edits the pages?

Default Re: Support for drop down menus

Quote Originally Posted by PWK View Post
    I just managed to open the trial website I created in Web Designer Pro in Online Designer.
    It seems like drop down menus are not supported in Online Designer? If not, does Online Designer retain the menu structure, so I could take it back into Web Designer Pro after my team edits the pages?
    The On-line designer is still in beta so Xara would say certain features are in development.

One thing Xara has claimed is that changes in editing in either will not lose any of the capability of the other.

That is why Xara is expending the majority of its development effort to get the On-line Designer to a better place.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Support for drop down menus

OK, thanks for the clarification. I guess I will check to see if it does come back into Web Designer intact before committing too much time to Online Designer!

Hopefully Xara have implementing menu structures on their list of improvements then!