Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Help me please :( web designer pro x user

NTK, you could place your web file into a folder in Dropbox/Google Drive or similar and post a link here.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

ok thank you I am trying again.

Egg Bramhill I will do soon

Hey all, here is a link to the website I am creating with mobile variant on my dropbox it keeps saying updating symbols and not happening please take a look and advise please.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1afZ...ew?usp=sharing

<update> I am unlikely to meet the deadline now but hopefully I can learn something from this for future reference.

Has anyone had a chance to see where i am going wrong yet please? I have a file no word of a lie 10x its size which works fine but nit a mobile variant

I have opened your file in Designer Pro X 12.6.2 and didn't observe any obvious problem. Could move objects without delay.

Same here. I can't replicate the error you're getting. However can I offer some, hopefully constructive comments:

I was originally going to suggest that you split the site into sub sites. However looking at it again I don't think this is necessary.

Your current web file / site has 65 pages. This could easily be reduced to 12 or even less pages. Most of the time you are duplicating pages were the only difference is the text content. Pop-up layers can handle this a lot better or you could just add a scrolling text content area.

I attach two simplified examples of the Amazon pages of your site. You have six pages. Here it is condensed to one.

One uses pop-ups, the other a scrolling effect. (In neither have I looked at the mobile variant)

As a final point, I believe your desktop pages ar far to wide.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you. I appreciate you looking into this for me. I will of course try out the various methods you have suggested. I hope i am able to come back with any further questions should i have any.
    Last edited by NTK; 03 February 2018 at 07:56 AM.

Sorry me again, I may be being stupid but how can I replicate these elements to be able to recreate the other pages? Sorry :/