Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Does the folder C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Designer Pro X\12\PanoramaStudio\ have any content?

For the Content Installer, you may have elected not to retain the Installation Files.

In the Windows Registry, you might like to open Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MAGIX\Xara_De signer_Pro_X12 and check what is there.
In Contentpacks will be the detailed Keys to both items. I believe removing them will stop them appearing in the Add/Remove programs window.

Deleting all these entries might affect your machine so you must make a backup of your Registry.

Acorn
Here is a screen shot of the registry and the files side by side. I dont see a folder or registry key for content pack. I tried running the panorama studio by itself and it opened as a standalone but can not get it to uninstall. Still confused. I have XARA3D also and and don't want to cause issue with that product but maybe I should just uninstall all xara and magix, delete all registry keys and file folders and go from there.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	119939