Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

In searching for fonts the other day, I came across this site and fell in love with the logotypes the designer created to show off his displays. I especially like how he matched the colors and styles to the font.

Would anyone like to try doing that with Xara??? (Duh!) It will be cool to see how Xarists strut their stuff, especially after the massive response to gel buttons. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's the link to see what I'm talking about:

http://aenigma.freakware.net/fontfram.html

BTW: My Xara demo has expired and until I get the CD I won't be able to post [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by smorg on March 29, 2001 at 02:41 PM.]

In searching for fonts the other day, I came across this site and fell in love with the logotypes the designer created to show off his displays. I especially like how he matched the colors and styles to the font.

Would anyone like to try doing that with Xara??? (Duh!) It will be cool to see how Xarists strut their stuff, especially after the massive response to gel buttons. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's the link to see what I'm talking about:

http://aenigma.freakware.net/fontfram.html

BTW: My Xara demo has expired and until I get the CD I won't be able to post [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by smorg on March 29, 2001 at 02:41 PM.]

Here are my entries [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Logos for the Design Challenged

It's my logos articles on Unleash.com Specifically check out the Son of the Makeover Maven articles. This is a continuation of the series I used to write for Corel Magazine before we parted ways.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Sly one...that's my favorite series!