Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 360 product view?

If you go to page 29 of the user manual for Webrotate360 it explains a little bit on how to insert into your website. The user manual is located here https://webrotate360.s3.amazonaws.co...ces/Readme.pdf

Use what Gary posted above for a place holder and add in the code listed on the page 29. This should get you fairly close to what you need.

Ray

Ray - I'm thinking that by the nature of the user controlled rotation maybe the YouTube or Vimeo might not be the best route.

Gary,

I agree. I don't think that Youtube or Vimeo is the best option. I think hosted on your own website would be much better option.

I am looking forward to how this progresses and hopefully seeing a good solution that maybe others can incorporate into their own sites.

Ray

Had a go at a rough mock up. No turntable, just manually rotating the object. It turned out surprisingly simple to achieve. Needed to crop/centre images in Xara & export which wouldn't be an issue if you're using better gear.

Produced one in Megavisor but their site wouldn't register (just a 404) so tried it in webRotate360 (Free version) Making the file was intuitive and I just uploaded the resultant folder to my web server and on a Xara page created a placeholder to load the file.

Works very well, there are only 10 images. Some misalignment but this was just a proof of concept test. View the outcome by clicking the link below.

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

nice egg... good test

[forgive me, but I could not help noticing: Best Before End: See Cap which in context is sorta ]

Indeed. I needed something to sit the jolly jack tar on at a certain height and found this Brandy Butter jar in the kitchen unit. It expired March 2017. Bit of hard tack & weevils never killed anyone though. Tell the crew anything, you can get away with murder.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

he does look a bit three sheets to the wind, better allow for some unexpected leeway or in a couple of shakes he'll have gone the whole nine yards [no idea what any of that means... ]

Thanks for the manual Ray, I've attempted to upload my rotation as it described but I must be doing something wrong (unsurprisingly) as it's not working. I just get a lots of what looks like file icons on my page which I assume are all the photos unconnected and failing to load properly.

Loving the rotation Egg! You've obviously had more luck than me - can you tell me what code you've placed into the placeholder?

You've all given me hope that I can get this to work anyway!