Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default infographic design

Hi everyone,
    New to Xara so be patient with me please Can I make an infographic for my website with Xara Online designer or should I just make it with another design tool and add to Xara website? if that which tool for creating an infographic that you would recommend? prefer the one can import CSV file. Thanks!!

Default Re: infographic design

The online content gallery contains graphs that may fit your requirements, and some infographics. Just search.

I don't believe Xara can import csv files but I seem to vaguely recall one or two widgets that could.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    Hi everyone,
    New to Xara so be patient with me please Can I make an infographic for my website with Xara Online designer or should I just make it with another design tool and add to Xara website? if that which tool for creating an infographic that you would recommend? prefer the one can import CSV file. Thanks!!
    I use Edraw's Infographics software for when I need to use csv/Excel data.

Thanks for the information! I'm googling Edraw's infographics software now and might use it as well, I really need something can import CSV. file. You know I have read information about other infographic options such as Venngage or Canva but they don't have this function either. Even though I must say their graphic offers are great!