Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Xara Magix Webdesigner Premium

I can only state I see no big issues, as Siran also affirms. You need to reduce the size of the mobile & tablet videos as well as your header image. Finally the mobile menu is only partly on the page.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Every time I change something, exporting the web to local disk is changed on several points, 'happily' not always the same points.

I made two pictures :

[1] the famous page : index.htm at the same time in Firefox ( version 57 ) the empty page with the good url, below the resultpage = text from the temp. page opened on my desktoppc. I don't know what people are getting without the textfile on their pc (..) Perhaps just this blanc page. On the right of the same picture the display in IE.

[2] together tablet version and mobile version in FF, indeed the second video should be smaller.

That's the result I have to deal with. Probably change 1 and 2 .... attachments uploaded in correct timing, but sorted in reverse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cruise-trips in FF - tablet and mobile.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	119897   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cruise-trips in FF en IE tegelijkertijd.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	119898  

Dutchie, I believe your problem is that you are looking at two different files. Your mixed up screen-shot suggests you're looking an the site saved to your C drive, not your hosted site. Look at the url "file///C:/Users ...."

There are two options within Xara.
    File / Export Website (which creates a file to your local hard drive)
    or
    File / Publish Website (which creates a file on your web hosting server)

You appear to be viewing an old version of your site from your hard-drive, not the published one to your web server.

Can you confirm this?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

;-) I am old, but not that old ................

As I said earlier, and stated on the photograph on the very top in red : in gray you can read : cruise-trips.nl/index.htm in red.
    That's the weburl in Firefox. Next to this I wrote : "this page remains blanc" ..... Firefox opens a new tab with the content in text from the directory on my desktop pc where the this page is build up, somewhere in users (windows 10) .

People who haven't that txt will see something else.

Earlier in this thread I mentioned, also the publishing inside Webdesigner to use. But from the time I have also published this pages on the other site 'vakantie-item.nl, I have to change all this in Webdesigner vice versa. ( Can only run 1 host at the time )
    So.... I export to the local disk and from there upload by using Filezilla, where all other domains , I have ( about aprox. 20 ) , are ready to work with.

Using Filezilla, transporting 6 pages and the basic file index_htm_files as a folder.

The same picture at your right hand, right half, shows that particular url cruise-trips.nl/index.htm in Internet Explorer. Looks very well.

The 2nd photo shows the menu in mobile.

Have a miracle.

Last night 5 x with just a space applied, and again save, web export, web upload with Filezilla, executed. 5 times. After that : sleep.

Now he is doing well.

I have to change again a few things, but I do not dare anymore .....