Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation bar problem

Created and uploaded a new site using a Xara template. The nav bar buttons are white but when on a particular page they change to blue and stay blue for that page. Except for two of the pages, the nav bar button does not stay blue. Is this something I can fix?

Url: heartlandfcu.org
    The two buttons that do not stay blue while on the page are Checking and Services

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 23 January 2018 at 01:16 AM.

Default Re: Navigation bar problem

No help on the problem, but it appears that the Home button is not working as well, and that when on the checking / services pages, the mouse over fails to turn any of the buttons blue. Perhaps copy and paste the nav bar into a new blank doc and post it here.

Are the pages part of a sub menu? Xara does not highlight selected sub menu pages. They should, but they don't.

Nice site by the way. Very professional.

On the pages where the correct selected page buttons are not showing, try selecting the nav bar and bringing it to the front (Ctrl + F)

Ok, I created a new document with a page for each button and copied and pasted the nav bar on each page. All the buttons turned blue like they should.

The existing site, I did bring the nav bar to the front (Ctrl+F) on every page as Gary suggested, but that didn't seem to work.

Gary, none are submenu's by the way. And thanks for the compliment. Means a lot coming from you. (This is Vicki Cunningham from the Altman days.

I thought horse3farm sounded familiar Vicki Cunningham from the old CorelWORLD days!

Meanwhile, I still cannot figure out this problem with the nav bar. It's not critical to my client, just to me. Let me know if you have any more ideas. Thanks!!

Yes, I can see the problem. Any chance of attaching your .web file Vicki?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Sure...here you go. Hope I did that right.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cheers horse3farm, I'll look at it tomorrow.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host