Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Cant use online content. they appear gray.

Hello guys. I'm having trouble using the online content. when I install it, it works but, when I close the program and open it again. the folders are gray. I uninstall the software and deleted all of the folders remaining (even in appdata hidden folder). went to the registry and deleted the entries from magix and Xara and deactivated online. deleted the history in my browser even the cache and download the installer again. install it and it does the same thing. if someone can help me it would be awesome, but if not. can somebody tell me if there is a way I can have a refund because, I paid $60 to magix for a software that its doing the same thing that it was doing without an upgrade.

Update: i read some of the similar problems in the forum. there's one that said to uninstall the intall.ini in %progradata%. did that too and its still doing the same thing.
    Last edited by SadKlown; 18 January 2018 at 06:32 PM.

Default Re: Cant use online content. they appear gray.

Welcome to TalkGraphics

The first thing to try is close Web Designer then right click on program icon and select Run as Administrator. You only need do this once and it will either work or it won't.

Failing that, file a support ticket http://support.xara.com