Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What font could this be (Exact or Similar) ?

I saw this in a foreign music video (I have no idea how I came across this video, I'm not Chinese and I don't listen to this music, it was just in my recommended) and I thought it was really cool. Anyone know this font or a similar one ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mvfont.png 
Views:	492 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	119821

Last edited by Barbara B; 12 January 2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: no video allowed for new members

Default Re: What font could this be (Exact or Similar) ?

I suggest you visit www.DaFont.com. It is a free fonts website and they have lots of hand lettered fonts.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I suggest you visit www.DaFont.com. It is a free fonts website and they have lots of hand lettered fonts.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by katheryne View Post
    I saw this in a foreign music video (I have no idea how I came across this video, I'm not Chinese and I don't listen to this music, it was just in my recommended) and I thought it was really cool. Anyone know this font or a similar one ?

Name:	mvfont.png 
Views:	492 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	119821

Perform a keyword search for "ugly handwriting font" and/or "anarchy font".

[Gare thinks to himself]: with an almost infinite number of free typefaces on the web, why are unattractive ones the most highly regarded?

As you can see, katheryne, our Admin came by and changed your video link to an embedded graphic. According to the rules (which no one reads ) New Members aren't allowed to post links until you've contributed at least 4 or five posts; this helps reduce the number of trolls trying to join tg.

1.) Locate what you want to post on a web page wherever, or your desktop, or a program.

2.)Press PrintScreen.

3.) Open (MS) Paint, and then press Ctrl+V.

4.) Crop the image.

5.) Save it as a JPG or PNG file type. tg accepts either.

Welcome to tg, and Happy New Rest of the Year!

Gare

Name:	Karma-about-above-you.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	119827

-------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Perform a keyword search for "ugly handwriting font" and/or "anarchy font".

[Gare thinks to himself]: with an almost infinite number of free typefaces on the web, why are unattractive ones the most highly regarded?

As you can see, katheryne, our Admin came by and changed your video link to an embedded graphic. According to the rules (which no one reads ) New Members aren't allowed to post links until you've contributed at least 4 or five posts; this helps reduce the number of trolls trying to join tg.

1.) Locate what you want to post on a web page wherever, or your desktop, or a program.

2.)Press PrintScreen.

3.) Open (MS) Paint, and then press Ctrl+V.

4.) Crop the image.

5.) Save it as a JPG or PNG file type. tg accepts either.

Welcome to tg, and Happy New Rest of the Year!

Gare

Name:	Karma-about-above-you.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	119827
    Uhh I already had that image there js, the video was just the source, but yeah sure. Nothing was changed only the video removed. Thanks I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by katheryne View Post
    Uhh I already had that image there js, the video was just the source, but yeah sure. Nothing was changed only the video removed. Thanks I guess?
    Let me take the contentiousness out of my attitude first, okay?

As you'd expect, a lot of videos that you can reach on tg are done by following a link, thus diverting traffic away from tg, something we believe is counterproductive for Moderators who try to put out fire and stuff out of generosity, not a salary.

It's easy to embed a YouTube video on a tg page so the audience can stay here. Encouraging members to browse and look or content right here is how members can help people help themselves.

Name:  code.gif
Views: 947
Size:  1.6 KB

This is Denrito Hand,a free font on the web since there's been a web, I think.

Name:	denrito.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	119859

I,won't insult anyone's intelligence trying to tell you Denrito is a match. But the price is right (it's attached here) and with a little modification using Xara Designer to Skew and apply a s all Contour in areas, hey, I'd have the courage to design a logo with this font. :)

My Best,

Gary